What Do I Do With This Brevet Card?
There are rules about what to do with your brevet card after the ride to make sure RUSA and the ACP recognize your brevet.
- Brevet records close on the Wednesday of the 2nd week following the ride. For example, a brevet held on Saturday the 14th is closed on Wednesday the 25th. A brevet held on Sunday the 15th is also closed on Wednesday the 25th.
- If the finish control is staffed (and this is the case for most one-day events) give the volunteer your brevet card; the volunteer will take care of everything.
- If the finish control is unstaffed, you are responsible for completing your brevet card correctly and mailing the card to the RBA before the closing date for the brevet records. Ensure that you:
Tip: Take a picture of both sides of your card. The USPS has never failed to deliver a card that was mailed.
- Include the receipt for the closing control.
- Complete the rider information.
- Sign the card.
- Mail to: Oregon Randonneurs, 25797 SW Neill, Newberg OR 97132