Ride:Flat As a Pancake
Organizers: Susan France 503-628-7324, Jon Beilby & David Kamp
Date: Sunday, Sept 24
Start Time: 7:00 AM Registration Time 06:30AM to 06:50AM
Entry Fee: $10
Start Location: Osborn Aquatic Center
Address: 1940 NW Highland Dr, Corvallis, OR
Note: Oregon Randonneurs membership is required for this event.
You can download a membership form and bring it with you.
Driving Directions:From Interstate 5
- Take the Hwy. 34 Exit off I-5 (you will turn right onto Hwy. 34 if you were coming from the North, and you will take a left if coming from the South). You will now be heading West.
- It is 10 miles from I-5 to Corvallis directly on Hwy. 34. You will see a golf course on your right and then cross a bridge over the Willamette River as you enter Corvallis. You are now in downtown.
- Keep driving straight (on what is now Harrison Blvd., a one-way street) until you reach the intersection of Harrison and 9th St. Take a right onto 9th. You are now heading North.
- When you can, get into the left lane. Continue on 9th for about 1.5 miles until you reach the intersection of 9th and Circle Blvd. Take a left onto Circle Blvd. You are now heading West. Stay in the left lane and continue for one block until you reach the intersection (traffic light) of Circle and Highland.
- Take a left onto Highland. The OAC will be directly to your right. Please Park in the South parking lot. The West parking lot is for the Boys and Girls club only.
Description: Read Jon Beilby's PDF Scounting Report..
Cumulative elevation gain is approx 3200.
Need more info about Albany services? Check the
Albany Visitors Association website.
Need more info about Corvallis services? Check the
Corvallis Tourism website.
Note: Corvallis Motels are completely booked Saturday night, Sept 23. Check Albany, 8 miles east near I-5.
All riders should be familiar with and abide by
Return to OR Randonneurs homepage